1. Getting started
If you are considering using our writing services, please take time to read our confidentiality policy first. The terms of this policy are described below where all the main points are explained, and more especially how we handle personal information about our customers.
2. The information we collect during the ordering process
We may need you to provide the following information:
- Your first and last name, postal address (for billing purposes), your telephone number and e-mail address;
- Details about the paper you are ordering, which is necessary for us to complete your assignment properly;
- A record of any conversations you have with us by phone or via our online chat system.
3. The information you provide when completing the order form
When anyone places an order with Mid-Terms.com they are asked to submit some personal contact information and details about their assignment via an automated order form. This data includes the time they submit the order, their location and the type of device they are using. We collect this information so that we can improve our services and make the process easier and more convenient for you. You have our guarantee that we will not sell, rent or share your personal details with any other party.
4. How we use the information we collect
As stated earlier, Mid-Terms.com does not sell, rent or share any information we collect from you with any other parties. We only use this information in the following ways:
- To be able to offer you the services you need;
- For essential record-keeping e.g. for accounting, billing and marketing purposes;
- To be able to respond to customer inquiries, requests and complaints;
- To be able to offer customized writing services;
- To be able to inform customers about important alterations and modifications to our services.
If we are currently working on an assignment for you, our support team will keep in touch with you by phone or email to ensure your paper is the finest quality and that you receive it on time. Our representatives may also use our company’s messaging system to contact you. Apart from the circumstances described above, our principles of confidentiality dictate that we will not distribute, sell or share your personal information with any other parties without your permission or unless we are required by law to do so e.g. if we are obliged to comply with a subpoena or some type of legal proceedings.
5. Your Mid-Terms.com account and transaction log
6. Security issues and how we store data
Please do not forget that Mid-Terms.com cannot take responsibility for any personal information that is provided directly to our freelance staff. Therefore, we cannot provide any guarantees or control how this information is used or distributed in the future.
We store all information we collect from you on highly secure servers. Where you have set a password or we have allocated one to you so that you can access your Mid-Terms.com account, it is your responsibility to keep that password safe and confidential and not reveal it to any other parties. We adhere to widely accepted industry standards to protect our customers and their personal details.
7. Alterations to our policy on confidentiality and privacy
Depending on what improvements we decide to implement, the terms and conditions set out in our confidentiality policy may be subject to alteration. We recommend you review these terms periodically in order to remain up-to-date with any potential changes.
get for free
freeRevision (within 2 days)$18
freePlagiarism report (on request)$11
freeOutline page (on request)$13
our unique features
Free revision according to our revisions policy
Perfect formatting (APA, MLA, Chicago, Harvard and others)
24/7 Customer Support
payment & security
Here at Mid-Terms.com, we make sure that every our client and thier sensitive data is safe, as well as every payment is secure at every stage.