Unique English Essay
Nowadays, there are different types of academic writings, such as narrative, descriptive, expository, or argumentative. Each of the following essays has its peculiar features, including content, style, and length. The structure is the feature that all these types of essays have in common. It should be noted that a five- or six- paragraph essay is considered the basic approach to the essay structure, and an English essay is not an exception. A five- or six- paragraph essay comprises the introduction, three or four body paragraphs, and, of course, the conclusion.
Our writers have been working for decades in the industry of academic writing and have prepared a detailed explanation of all the structural elements of a typical English essay.We hope that the information given below will help you in writing not only English essays, but also other types of written assignments that today’s students should complete every day.The most frequently asked question by our customers is how to write an English essay.
The structure of English essay should include:
- Introduction. The introduction, which is one of the essential structural elements of each essay, should present the topic and thesis of your essay. A thesis statement is supposed to state the key point or argument and what you aim to achieve in your writing. The goal of your introduction is to attract reader’s attention and give a clear and convincing overview of what you are going to write about.
- Three or Four Body Paragraphs. The following paragraphs are aimed at exploring the key ideas that support your thesis statement. A decent English essay should comprise three or four body paragraphs. Take into consideration that each paragraph should have its original supporting evidence or details.
- Pros and Cons and Research. Pros and cons can reflect the opposing sides of the key idea or consideration and prove that the author has accordingly and thoroughly investigated and evaluated the problem or issue under study. Conducting a research is of great significance and can be found in the majority of essays. Every paragraph of the body section should comprise concrete details or piece of evidence from your research. They will help you support your ideas or arguments. Research can be in the form of quoting or paraphrasing.
- Conclusion. Your conclusion should reiterate your thesis statement and key issues examined in your essay. Take into account that any piece of new information should be given in your conclusion.
- You should also pay attention to an English essay format. Consider that there are different essay formats, such as APA, MLA, Chicago, Harvard, Oxford, etc. Ask your teacher to specify essay format to avoid further misunderstandings and efforts spent in vain.
Need essay written from scratch? We are ready to help!
get for free
freeRevision (within 2 days)$18
freePlagiarism report (on request)$11
freeOutline page (on request)$13
our unique features
Free revision according to our revisions policy
Perfect formatting (APA, MLA, Chicago, Harvard and others)
24/7 Customer Support
payment & security
Here at Mid-Terms.com, we make sure that every our client and thier sensitive data is safe, as well as every payment is secure at every stage.