Normally, argumentative papers are aimed at improving the debating skills of students. Anyway, it may be quite difficult to determine the difference between issues that are really argumentative and the ones that are overbearing and boring. In order not to get confused in the process of writing, we provide the recommendations on how to make your writing a pleasant task.
The five following steps will serve as a guide to professional argumentative essay writing
- Be coent. Argument essay foresees that someone will argue with somebody, protecting his own point of view. Consequently, if you are the one who writes the paper, you must be able to support your own point of view. The writer must be sure that his position is correct and be able to prove it using strong facts and evidence. Such evidence and facts will help convince the audience and show how passionate you are about the topic you support. The more confident you are in what you write, the more confident will be the people you are trying to convince in the correctness of your statements.
- Provide credible facts and evidence. Remember that in argumentative essays, everything you say can be used against you. As a result, everything must be backed up with evidence. The more credible they are, the more chances you have to convince the readers in the truthfulness of your point. Accurate, supportive, and actual facts will help you in protecting your point of view.
Have your dreamed that your academic life would be full of fun and emotions? You would not miss parties, datings and trips... Instead of writing, you would play video games and chill?
We have created this service for such students as you - who can write an assignment, but prefers to spent these unforgettable years in more pleasant way. We consider that being a student is the best period of YOUR life and we would help!
Fill in the order form (less than 5 minutes), provide your paper requirements and enjoy your life!ORDER NOW!
Why Mid-Terms.com is your BEST choice in custom writing?
24/7 Customer Support
We have 24/7 customer support to help you. Feel free to drop us an email or contact via free Live Chat.
We fully respect your integrity and all details will be kept wholly confidential throughout the process.
Plagiarism Free Papers
Our every paper is written from scratch. You would never meet the person with the same work.
Save lots of cash with us!
Placing an Order You Would Get Your Own Code
Submit an order to get your referral code. This code will be unique for you and can be shared with your friends.
Note, that this code would provide your friend with 17% exclusive discount!
You will earn money if your friend would make an order, using your referral code. You will get a partial percentage of amount on every successful assignment completion (10% from his/her orders).
Amazing Discount System
15% off for your first any order and permanent discounts system!
- Address serious issues. Do not avoid talking about serious things. If you doubt things you are writing about yourself, you will never be able to convince anyone else. Do not be afraid to speak about controversial topics for argumentative essays connected to the subject of your own paper. The audience will respect you more if you dare to speak about such topics as, for example, abortions, gay marriages, etc. Anyway, sometimes it may be useful to take a moderate position. The most important thing here is not to compromise on your own confidence.
- Respect the opposite side. Supporting your point of view is important. Not less important is to show that the other opinion also matters. If you state that other people’s beliefs important but not correct, they will likely to understand that you care about them and take your side.
- Be yourself. To show that things you support are not the point of view of other people is a real art. Convince everyone that you truly believe in what you say and it will bring immediate success.
Importance of college argumentative essay example
Human life is quite challenging and unpredictable so that every person faces difficulties and must make choices sooner or later. No matter how challenging life situations may be, people should react to them correspondingly and make firm reasonable decisions, which seem to be the most favorable under definite conditions. One of such challenges is described by Ryan Allis in his article, where he highlights the issue of going to college and his doubts about this turning point in his life. Although Ryan can succeed without further education and develop his business successfully, he prefers attending college in another city to earning money in his native one. It can be reasonably claimed that Ryan makes the right decision since college helps him to become independent, find friends of his age, and gain experience from new surroundings.
In the first place, Ryan’s decision is right because “college really makes one go through many formative and developmental changes” (Allis). As adolescents fiercely strive for independence, there is no wonder that Ryan chooses to study in another city, away from his parents. He chooses exactly this way of self-assertion since only existence far from home, in new surroundings and under new circumstances can prepare a person for hardships of independent adult life. As he mentions, he has learned how to take care of himself; besides, he has learned that at first glance simple things as “to put the twisty-tie back on the bread” so that it would not mold and not “put whites with colors in a hot wash” (Allis). Moreover, he has learned who he is.
Secondly, Ryan’s choice is favorable since it gives him an opportunity of making friends with young people of the same age. This aspect is also crucial, as adolescents value friendship in their own circles more than relationships with parents so that friends become more important and authoritative than the latter. Peers have the same or similar interests, problems, and dreams; that is why sincere communication is possible only between people of the same age. From this standpoint, it is easy to understand why Ryan claims that “I was not sure that I could survive the psychological stress of being eighteen and not having a single friend younger than 27” (Allis). The notion of the psychological stress, which the boy mentions, underlines the peculiarity and significance of adolescents’ friendship. Apart from this, Ryan says that he “has built some key relationships” (Allis), and it is obvious that relationships of this type cannot exist between people who are not peers.
Get paper of the TOP quality
with 15% OFF for your 1st order!Order Now
Thirdly, Ryan’s decision is right as studying in another city provides him with new surroundings, which, in turn, offer personal development and stimulation. His native city, Bradenton, is “a beautiful place with white-sand beaches just ten minutes away” (Allis); in Ryan’s opinion, however, it is not the place for active and ambitious people, like teenagers and young adults. For this reason, he decides to move to Chapel Hill, North Carolina. This is “a place with the dynamic entrepreneurial culture,” where he can enjoy friendship with many young people and gain new experience (Allis). From this point of view, Ryan is completely right because adolescents are predominantly self-motivated and eager to learn something new, no matter how challenging it may seem. Young people are constantly looking for the change and very often disregard stability and conformity; this is how they manifest their individuality.
Taking everything into account, I strongly believe that Ryan Allis’ decision is reasonable and favorable. Choosing to attend college, he does what adolescence inclines him to. Ryan’s example illustrates young people’s priorities: the ardent striving for independence and self-sufficiency, communication with peers, the desire for self-improvement and new experiences in new environments.
With these easy argumentative essay writing tips, you will be able to write a convincing paper and support your position without problems. Also, you can order it from our reputable service.