Nowadays, there are different types of academic writings, such as narrative, descriptive, expository, or argumentative. Each of the following essays has its peculiar features, including content, style, and length. The structure is the feature that all these types of essays have in common. It should be noted that a five- or six- paragraph essay is considered the basic approach to the essay structure, and an English essay is not an exception. A five- or six- paragraph essay comprises the introduction, three or four body paragraphs, and, of course, the conclusion.
Have your dreamed that your academic life would be full of fun and emotions? You would not miss parties, datings and trips... Instead of writing, you would play video games and chill?
We have created this service for such students as you - who can write an assignment, but prefers to spent these unforgettable years in more pleasant way. We consider that being a student is the best period of YOUR life and we would help!
Fill in the order form (less than 5 minutes), provide your paper requirements and enjoy your life!ORDER NOW!
Why Mid-Terms.com is your BEST choice in custom writing?
24/7 Customer Support
We have 24/7 customer support to help you. Feel free to drop us an email or contact via free Live Chat.
We fully respect your integrity and all details will be kept wholly confidential throughout the process.
Plagiarism Free Papers
Our every paper is written from scratch. You would never meet the person with the same work.
Save lots of cash with us!
Placing an Order You Would Get Your Own Code
Submit an order to get your referral code. This code will be unique for you and can be shared with your friends.
Note, that this code would provide your friend with 17% exclusive discount!
You will earn money if your friend would make an order, using your referral code. You will get a partial percentage of amount on every successful assignment completion (10% from his/her orders).
Amazing Discount System
15% off for your first any order and lifetime discounts system!
Our writers have been working for decades in the industry of academic writing and have prepared a detailed explanation of all the structural elements of a typical English essay.We hope that the information given below will help you in writing not only English essays, but also other types of written assignments that today’s students should complete every day.The most frequently asked question by our customers is how to write an English essay.
The structure of English essay should include:
- Introduction. The introduction, which is one of the essential structural elements of each essay, should present the topic and thesis of your essay. A thesis statement is supposed to state the key point or argument and what you aim to achieve in your writing. The goal of your introduction is to attract reader’s attention and give a clear and convincing overview of what you are going to write about.
- Three or Four Body Paragraphs. The following paragraphs are aimed at exploring the key ideas that support your thesis statement. A decent English essay should comprise three or four body paragraphs. Take into consideration that each paragraph should have its original supporting evidence or details.
- Pros and Cons and Research. Pros and cons can reflect the opposing sides of the key idea or consideration and prove that the author has accordingly and thoroughly investigated and evaluated the problem or issue under study. Conducting a research is of great significance and can be found in the majority of essays. Every paragraph of the body section should comprise concrete details or piece of evidence from your research. They will help you support your ideas or arguments. Research can be in the form of quoting or paraphrasing.
- Conclusion. Your conclusion should reiterate your thesis statement and key issues examined in your essay. Take into account that any piece of new information should be given in your conclusion.
- You should also pay attention to an English essay format. Consider that there are different essay formats, such as APA, MLA, Chicago, Harvard, Oxford, etc. Ask your teacher to specify essay format to avoid further misunderstandings and efforts spent in vain.
Need essay written from scratch? We are ready to help!