With our progressive delivery service, you will be able to monitor the writing process of a complicated and lengthy paper and be directly involved into the process of paper writing and proofreading. The service is particularly beneficial when you need to handle 10-page single-spaced papers or 20-page double-spaced papers.
Among the Further Benefits That Refer to the Service Are the Following:
- You can improve the paper even before the final version is sent to you. You can send detailed commentaries to the writer concerning the writing style, formatting or paragraph organization via the message system.
- You get expert assistance from a personal manager who aids you in the monitoring process of your dissertation writing. In particular, the manager helps you obtain the required clarifications or explanations from the writer regarding some paper sections or topics and control the process of writing in general.
- You will work in mutual cooperation with the best editors and writers hired by our company. Thus, we guarantee that you will get exceptional service of premium quality.
- Instead of the generally known two days provided for free revision requests, you will be given 30 days.
How Many Drafts You Will Get
- You will receive three drafts when you highlight the urgency time as 12 days and more. The first draft of 25% of the expected paper volume will be sent to you after 25% of the deadline passes. The second draft comprising 50% of the final paper version will be sent to you after 50% of the deadline is over. The third draft will be the biggest – it will contain 75% of the required paper length – and it will be forwarded to you after 75% of the deadline terminates.
- You will get two drafts if the deadline pinpointed by you on the website is 5-11 days. Therefore, you will be able to download two drafts from the system – of 25% and 50% of the total paper length that will be sent after 25% and 50% of the deadline terminates correspondingly.
- You will receive only one draft if you have given no more than 4 days for paper writing. Particularly, a draft equaling to 25% of the required paper content will be provided to you after 50% of the deadline ends.
*If you want to enjoy progressive delivery service, you have to pay additional 15% to the previously calculated order payment.
There is also a possibility to adjust the schedule of getting drafts if you have specific preferences based on your individual choice or if your professor has some other requirements regarding draft submission. This aspect can be discussed with your personal manager.
The assigned writer will succinctly sum up the core ideas and concepts of the research conducted in the paper. One page of the summary (300 words) is sufficient to properly discuss the major points expressed in the paper. Should you need to provide a presentation or present a report on your findings, do not hesitate and pay for this amazing service.
When you indicate that you want a draft service, the assigned writer will upload a paper draft into the system after 50% of the deadline termination. The draft amounts to one page (so, it will be either 300 words or 600 words depending on whether you have paid for a double-spaced or a single-spaced piece of writing).
You will be able to send a revision request for free throughout 14 days (=two weeks) after the deadline ends.