Words to Pages Converter
Words to Pages Converter
In some cases, it is very useful to know the number of words a page includes. It is considered that a page of a single-spaced text comprises 600 words, and that of a double-spaced text - 300 words. However, this is just an approximate number. A word count of one page depends on various issues such as a font and its size, spacing items, margins, the length of paragraphs, etc. Certainly, one cannot mind all these factors when defining the number of words on a page. Still, if to take the indicated factors into consideration, one will manage to determine a more precise number of words per page than just a rough figure indicated above, i.e. 300/600 words.
Our calculator will help you identify a correct word count of one page if detailed information about the type is available. For instance, in order to make correct calculations, you may select the font:
- Times New Roman
You can also define the spacing:
Finally, you can pick the font size, 12pt, 14pt (mostly used for essays), 16pt or 18pt.
If you enter the aforementioned data in a specific calculator, the program will help you determine an exact number of words a page should include. Additionally, such a calculator can specify the number of pages you have written in case the word count is known.
Using this words to pages converter you would get known dependence between any amount of words to pages. We have created this converter using the most popular fonts in academic writings.
We do everything possible to improve our calculators. Still, we cannot guarantee that the obtained results will be perfectly accurate. The calculator processes the entered data to determine as exact figure as possible. Nevertheless, it is just an approximate number. Such factors as the length of paragraphs and margin spacing will most likely change the outcome. Anyway, by using our calculator, it will be much easier for you to determine a more precise number of pages written and that of words a page contains in comparison with the rule of thumb.
Mid-Terms.com is famous custom writing company. We offer any type of academic writings for the decent price. Here you can check prices per page for an essay. Also, you can proceed to order form and check our another order types.
Defining the Number of Pages
The data presented below are the calculations made by using Times New Roman 12pt font size, double spacing:
- What number of pages do 500 words equal? - 500 words equal about 1.7 pages.
- What number of pages do 750 words equal? - 750 words equal about 2.5 pages.
- What number of pages do 1000 words equal? - 1000 words equal about 3.4 pages.
- What number of pages do 1250 words equal? - 1250 words equal about 4.2 pages.
- What number of pages do 1500 words equal? - 1500 words equal about 5 pages.
- What number of pages do 2000 words equal? - 2000 words equal about 6.8 pages.
- What number of pages do 2500 words equal? - 2500 words equal about 8.3 pages.
- What number of pages do 3000 words equal? - 3000 words equal about 10 pages.
- What number of pages do 4000 words equal? - 4000 words equal about 13.3 pages.
- What number of pages do 5000 words equal? - 5000 words equal about 16.7 pages.
- What number of pages do 7500 words equal? - 7500 words equal about 25 pages.
- What number of pages do 10000 words equal? - 10000 words equal about 34 pages.
Determining the Number of Words per Page
- What number of words does one page include? It includes about 300 words.
- What number of words do two pages include? Two pages include about 600 words.
- What number of words do three pages include? Three pages include about 900 words.
- What number of words do four pages include? Four pages include about 1200 words.
- What number of words do five pages include? Five pages include about 1500 words.
- What number of words do ten pages include? Ten pages include about 3000 words.
- What number of words do fifteen pages include? Fifteen pages include about 4500 words.
- What number of words do twenty-five pages include? Twenty-five pages include about 7500 words.
- What number of words do fifty pages include? Fifty pages include about 15000 words.
- What number of words do one hundred of pages include? One hundred of pages include about 30000 words.
get for free
freeRevision (within 2 days)$18
freePlagiarism report (on request)$11
freeOutline page (on request)$13
our unique features
Free revision according to our revisions policy
Perfect formatting (APA, MLA, Chicago, Harvard and others)
24/7 Customer Support
payment & security
Here at Mid-Terms.com, we make sure that every our client and thier sensitive data is safe, as well as every payment is secure at every stage.